The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has announced 50 vacancies for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical) on Direct Recruitment Basis. Eligible Civil Engineering graduates can apply online through the NHAI official website. The last date for submission of online applications is 30th June 2023.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||50|
To be eligible for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical), the candidates must have the following:
- A Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- A valid driving license.
- Good knowledge of Hindi and English.
The maximum age limit for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical) is 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Government of India rules.
NHAI Deputy Manager Selection Process
The selection of candidates for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical) will be done on the basis of the following:
- Written Test
- Personality Test
NHAI Deputy Manager Salary
The selected candidates will be paid a salary in the Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(₹ 15,600 – 39,100/-) + Grade Pay of ₹ 5400/-)] with Central DA.
How to Apply NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the NHAI official website (nhai.gov.in). The application process is as follows:
- Go to the NHAI official website at https://nhai.gov.in/
- Click on the “Current Vacancies” link.
- Click on the “Recruitment Notification” link.
- Read the notification carefully and download the application form.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
The last date for registration of online applications is 30/06/2023.
For more information, check out the official notification.