Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 105 Junior Research Fellowships. The online application process will begin on August 4, 2023, and the last date to apply is August 31, 2023.
The vacancies are available for candidates with B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in relevant disciplines. The age limit for the vacancies is 28 years, with relaxation as per rules. The application fee for the general category candidates is Rs. 500, while it is free for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
BARC Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2023
|Junior Research Fellowships||105||B.Sc, M.Sc|
- Candidates should have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% or 55% aggregate, respectively.
- The age limit is 28 years, with relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates should have a consistently good academic record.
- For All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Fellowship and Tenure
- The selected candidates will be initially taken as JRF and will be paid a fellowship of Rs. 31,000/- per month.
- The fellowship will be provided initially for a period of two years.
- On satisfactory performance, the tenure of Fellowship will be further extended and upgraded to Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) from the third year onwards with a fellowship of Rs. 35,000/- per month.
- The total period of the fellowship shall in no case exceed five years.
- Candidates are entitled for contingency grant including book allowance of Rs. 40,000/- per year.
- Applications will be scrutinized and candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their academic performance and score obtained in the national qualifying exams.
- The recommendation/decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding.
- A first screening will be made based on previous academic records of the applicants.
- A further shortlisting of candidates will be made based on the performance in nationwide screening test (Qualifying Examination).
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 04/08/2023
- Closing Date for Apply Online: 31/08/2023
- Interview (tentative dates): September/October, 2023
How to apply for BARC Junior Research Fellowships 2023
- Go to the official website of BARC, www.barc.gov.in.
- Find the link “Careers/Recruitment” and click on it.
- Find the Junior Research Fellowships job notification and click on it.
- Go to the official online application/registration link given below.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all the required documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, then submit.
- After that, if BARC asks, make the payment as per the notified mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Apply and take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Direct link to apply.
For more information, please check the official notification.