The Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 204 Scientist B posts. The applications can be submitted online on the official website of DRDO, www.drdo.gov.in, till August 31, 2023.
The eligible candidates should have a B.Tech/B.E degree in the relevant discipline and a valid GATE score. The age limit for the posts is between 30 and 40 years. The selection of candidates will be done through a GATE score-based screening test and a personal interview.
- Notification release: July 31, 2023
- Last date to apply online: August 31, 2023
- Last date for fees payment: August 31, 2023
The application fee for the general category is Rs. 100. Candidates can apply online at the RAC (Recruitment Assessment Central) Website @ rac.gov.in. They will need to upload their self-attested certificates/documents and testimonials, passport size colour photograph, signature, and valid GATE score card.
How to Apply for RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2023
- Eligible candidates should register online at the Recruitment Assessment Central (RAC) website @ rac.gov.in.
- Required documents and testimonials must be uploaded, duly self-attested.
- Passport-size color photograph, signature, and valid GATE Score card can also be uploaded.
- Application submission deadline: Online applications must be received by 31/08/2023, up to 5:00 PM IST.
Here are some of the key highlights of the recruitment
- 204 vacancies for Scientist B posts
- Online applications can be submitted till August 31, 2023
- Eligible candidates should have a B.Tech/B.E degree in the relevant discipline and a valid GATE score
- Age limit: 30-40 years
- Selection will be done through a GATE score-based screening test and a personal interview
- Application fee: Rs. 100 (general category)
|DRDO Scientist B 2023 Revised Notification Pdf (New)|
|DRDO Scientist B Notification 2023 (Old)|
|DRDO Scientist B Apply Online Link|