The State Bank of India (SBI) has officially released the SBI PO Notification 2023 (Advt. No. CRPD/ PO/2023-24/19) on its official website @sbi.co.in, marking the beginning of a new recruitment drive. This notification brings forth a total of 2000 Probationary Officer vacancies for eligible candidates. The online application process will start on September 7, 2023 and the last date to apply is September 27, 2023.
SBI PO Recruitment of 2000 Vacancies
|Category||SC||ST||OBC*||EWS^||GEN||Total||VI#||HI#||LD#||d & e# @|
Eligibility Criteria To Apply SBI PO 2023
Qualifications: Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification
Age limit: 21 years and not above 30 years as on eligibility date as given in related advertisement. The Relaxation of Upper age allowed.
SBI PO 2023 Application Fees
Fee charges once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can they be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. The category-wise application fee for SBI PO 2023 is discussed below in the table.
|General/EWS/OBC||Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Number of SBI PO Can Attempts by a Candidates
|Category||No. of Attempts for SBI PO|
|General (PwD)/ EWS (PwD)||07|
|SC/SC (PwD)/ ST/ST (PwD)||No Restriction|
The examination will be held in two phases preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Group Discussion & Interview.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
- Phase-III: Group Discussion & Interview
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates||07/09/2023 to 27/09/2023|
|Payment of Application Fee||07/09/2023 to 27/09/2023|
|Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters||2nd Week of October 2023 onwards|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||November 2023|
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||November / December 2023|
|Download of Main Examination Call letter||November / December 2023|
|Phase-II: Online Main Examination||December 2023/ January 2024|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||December 2023 / January 2024|
|Download of Phase-III Call Letter||January / February 2024|
|Phase-III: Psychometric Test||January / February 2024|
|Interview & Group Exercises||January / February 2024|
|Declaration of Final Result||February / March 2024|
How To Apply SBI PO 2023
- Go to the SBI Careers website at https://sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings.
- Click on the “Recruitments” tab.
- Click on the “Probationary Officer (PO)” link.
- The SBI PO Notification 2023 will be available on this page.
- Read the notification carefully and understand the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible, click on the “Apply Online” button.
- You will be redirected to the SBI Online Application Form.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
For more details check the official notification of SBI PO Recruitment 2023.