SBI SO Recruitment 2023: The State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 439 Specialist Officer (SO) posts on a regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply online through the SBI website from September 16 to October 21, 2023.
|SBI SO Application Start||September 16, 2023|
|SBI SO Last Date to Apply|
|SBI SO Exam Date||December 2023|
[ Check More Banking Jobs ]
SBI SO Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
- Age Limit: The age limit for SBI SO recruitment 2023 is different for different posts.
- Qualification: Candidates should have a BE/B.Tech degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Software Engineering/Electronics & Communications Engineering or an equivalent degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university/institute. Alternatively, candidates should have an MCA or M.Tech/M.Sc degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communications Engineering from a recognized university/institute.
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable)
|General/ OBC/EWS||Rs 750/-|
The selection process for SBI SO recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply
To apply for SBI SO recruitment 2023, candidates need to follow these steps:
- Visit the SBI website (sbi.co.in/web/careers).
- Click on the “SBI SO Recruitment 2023” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Create an account and fill up the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Direct link to Apply.
Candidates should check the official notification for more details.