Indian Post Payment Bank (IPPB) is inviting applications from qualified, energetic, and dynamic candidates for the recruitment of 43 Information Technology Officers on a contractual basis. The positions are available in different disciplines of the IT Department. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online from 13th June 2023 to 3rd July 2023 by visiting the official website of IPPB at www.ippbonline.com.
|Opening date for On-line Registration||13th June 2023||10:00 AM|
|Last date of On-line Submission||3rd July 2023||11:59 PM|
IPPB Recruitment of 43 Information Technology Officers
|Post/Designation||No. of Vacancies||Vacancy reserved for|
|Executive (Associate Consultant – IT)||30||UR: 13, EWS: 3, OBC: 8, SC: 4, ST: 2|
|Executive (Consultant – IT)||10||UR: 6, EWS: 1, OBC: 2, SC: 1|
|Executive (Senior Consultant – IT)||3||UR: 3|
- Age (as of 1st May 2023):
- Executive (Associate Consultant – IT): 24 to 40 years with a minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Executive (Consultant – IT): 30 to 40 years with a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Executive (Senior Consultant – IT): 35 to 45 years with a minimum of 6 years of experience.
- Educational Qualification:
- B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/Information Technology OR
- Master of Computer Application (MCA) (3 Years)
Pay and Allowances
|Designation||CTC (Per Annum)|
|Executive (Associate Consultant – IT)||₹10,00,000/-|
|Executive (Consultant – IT)||₹15,00,000/-|
|Executive (Senior Consultant – IT)||₹25,00,000/-|
|Category of Applicant||Application Fee|
|All Others||INR 750.00|
The application fee mentioned above is non-refundable. SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay only the intimation charges of INR 150.00, while all other applicants need to pay INR 750.00.
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct assessment, Group Discussion or Online Test in addition to interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/Group Discussion or Online Test.
The initial place of posting will be in Delhi/Chennai. However, candidates should be willing to serve anywhere in India as per the bank’s requirements.
How To Apply
- Go to the IPPB website: https://www.ippbonline.com/
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Current Openings” tab.
- Select the position you are interested in applying for.
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
For more details, candidates are advised to read the official notification. The application process is open from June 13, 2023 to July 3, 2023.