The Indian Navy has invited applications for the recruitment of Tradesman Mates. The online application process will start on August 26, 2023 and the last date to apply is September 25, 2023 (05:00 PM). There are a total of 362 vacancies available.
The educational qualification required for this post is 10th pass or equivalent. The age limit is 18 to 25 years as of August 26, 2023. The selection process will consist of a written examination, physical fitness test, and medical examination.
Applicants must fall within the age bracket of 18 to 25 years as of a significant reference date. The details regarding age relaxations and the crucial date are outlined in paragraph 6 below.
Candidates should have successfully completed the 10th standard from a recognized Board/Institution. Additionally, they are required to hold a valid certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute(ITI) in the relevant trade.
The pay scale for this post is Rs.18,000-56,900/- (L-1). The application form can be downloaded from the official website of the Indian Navy.
No application fee is required for this recruitment process.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Scheme of Written Examination
The written examination will consist of objective type questions based on the essential qualifications mentioned in paragraph 4 above. The questions will cover the subjects listed in the table above. The examination will be bilingual, available in both English and Hindi (except for the General English section), and each subject will carry a maximum of 25 marks. The total marks for the written examination will be 100.
|General Intelligence, Reasoning||25|
How To Apply Online for Navy TMM Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of SSC: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on “Join Navy” >> “Ways to join” >> “Civilians” >> “Tradesman Mate (TMM).”
- Click on “Register now” and fill out the online application form with your basic details.
- Log in using your registration number and password.
- Click on the “Apply” link.
- Fill in additional details and upload your photograph.
- Review the information and make sure all details are accurate.
- Finally, download and/or print the submitted application for your records.
For more details, please refer to the official notification.