Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2023: The Intelligence Bureau (IB), a premier intelligence agency under the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), has released a recruitment notification for 677 vacancies for the posts of Security Assistant/Motor Transport (SA/MT) and Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen).
👉 Check all government jobs Notification.
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education
- Age: 18 years to 27 years for SA/MT and 18 years to 25 years for MTS
- Security Assistant(Motor transport): Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100/- Per Month
- MTS: Rs. 18000 – Rs. 56900/- Per Month
How to apply
- Visit the Intelligence Bureau website at www.mha.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Online Application for the post of SA/MT & MTS/Gen in IB” link.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the online application form in detail.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Direct Link to Apply.
- Application start date: October 14, 2023
- Application last date: November 13, 2023
The selection process will consist of the following stages:
- Tier-I Written Exam (Objective)
- Tier-II Written Exam (Descriptive)
- Local Language Test (For SA Only)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
For more details, please refer to the official notification.