National Education Society for Tribal Students invites applications for 6329 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and and Hostel Warden positions.
The National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) has released a notification inviting applications for 6329 teaching and non-teaching positions in Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) across India. The vacancies are available for the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), TGT Third Language, TGT Misc., and Hostel Warden.
EMRS Recruitment of 6329 TGT and Hostel Warden Vacancies
|Hostel Warden (Male)||335|
|Hostel Warden (Female)||334|
- The last date for submission of application for all posts for ESSE-2023 has been extended till 19 October, 2023.
- It is further informed that candidates having 3 Year Integrated B.Ed M.Ed Degree recognised by NCTE are also eligible to apply for the posts of PGT and TGT.
- Notification release date: July 18, 2023
- Online application end date:
August 18, 2023October 19 , 2023
- Admit card release date: To be notified
- Examination date: To be notified
- Answer key release date: To be notified
- Result date: To be notified
To be eligible for the EMRS TGT Teacher Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of India
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and in aggregate
- Have a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree from a recognized university
- Have passed the State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) or Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
- Be proficient in teaching in Hindi and English medium
The upper age limit for the EMRS TGT Teacher Recruitment 2023 is 35 years. However, there will be age relaxation for SC/ST and other categories as per government rules.
|EMRS TGT Subject Wise Vacancy|
|EMRS TGT Vacancy 2023- Group B TGT|
|EMRS TGT Vacancy 2023- Third Language TGT|
|Hostel Warden (Male)||137||33||90||50||25||335|
|Hostel Warden (Female)||136||33||90||50||25||334|
The candidates will be selected for the EMRS TGT Teacher Recruitment 2023 through a written examination and interview. The written examination will be a computer-based test (CBT). The interview will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.
How to apply
To apply for the EMRS TGT Teacher Recruitment 2023, candidates need to follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) at emrs.tribal.gov.in.
- Click on the “Employment” tab.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link for the EMRS TGT Teacher Recruitment 2023.
- Fill in the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
For more details check the official notification.