The National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) has recently issued a notification inviting applications for 4062 teaching and non-teaching posts at Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) for the year 2023. The recruitment drive presents an excellent opportunity for interested candidates to apply for various positions, including Principal, Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), Accountant, Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA), and Lab Attendant.
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)||2266|
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||759|
- The last date for submission of application for all posts for ESSE-2023 has been extended till 19 October, 2023.
- It is further informed that candidates having 3 Year Integrated B.Ed M.Ed Degree recognised by NCTE are also eligible to apply for the posts of PGT and TGT.
- EMRS Notification Release Date: 28 June 2023
- Application Process Begins: 28 June 2023
- Application Process Ends:
31 July 202319 October, 2023
To be eligible for the respective positions, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Principal: Master’s Degree, B.Ed, and 12 years of combined experience as Vice Principal/PGT/TGT with at least 4 years as PGT and above.
- PGT: Post Graduate Degree + B.Ed from a recognized University/Institute.
- Accountant: Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)/Clerk: Senior Secondary certificate with a minimum typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Lab Attendant: 10th Class Pass with a certificate/diploma in Laboratory technique or 12th Class with a science stream.
The age criteria for various positions are as follows:
- Principal: Not exceeding 50 years.
- PGT and PGT (Computer Science): Not exceeding 40 years.
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)/Clerk: Not exceeding 30 years.
- Lab Attendant: Up to 30 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC and EMRS employees as per Government rules.
- Principal: Rs. 2000/-
- PGT: Rs. 1500/-
- Non-teaching Staff: Rs. 1000/-
The selected candidates will be offered the following salary as per their respective positions:
- Principal: Level 12 (Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-)
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): Level 8 (Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-)
- Accountant: Level 6 (Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-)
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Level 2 (Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-)
- Lab Attendant: Level 1 (Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-)
The selection of candidates for the EMRS Recruitment 2023 will be based on a written examination and interview.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply for the EMRS Recruitment 2023 through the following steps:
- Visit the official website at emrs.tribal.gov.in.
- Click on the “Careers/Notification” tab on the Homepage.
- Search for EMRS Recruitment 2023 and click on it.
- Fill out the application form with all the mandatory details.
- Upload required documents, including passport-size photograph, signature, certificates, etc.
- Recheck the application form and proceed to the payment page to pay the application fee as per the category.
- Click on the submit button.
- After successful submission, note the registration number and take a printout of the confirmation page.
For more details check the official notification.
Direct Links to Apply:
|Post Name||Apply Online Link|
|Principal||Click to Check|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||Click to Check|
|Accountant||Click to Check|
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)/ Clerk|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||UR||866+ 84|
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)/ Clerk||UR||311|