Central Bank of India has announced a recruitment drive for 1,000 managers in the Middle Management Grade Scale II in Mainstream. The online registration for the vacancies started on July 1, 2023 and will close on July 15, 2023. The tentative date for the online examination is the second or third week of August 2023.
The vacancies are open to candidates who have a graduation degree in any discipline from a university recognized by the government of India and have a CAIIB certification. Candidates must also have a minimum of three years of experience as an officer in a public sector bank (PSB), private sector bank (PSP), or regional rural bank (RRB).
Selection of Candidates
The selected candidates will be posted at any branch, administrative office, or corporate office of the bank as per the requirement. They will be required to execute a bond of Rs.3 lakh for a period of three years from the date of joining the bank.
The application fee for the general category candidates is Rs.850, while it is Rs.175 for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Important Dates for the Recruitment
- Opening date for online registration: July 1, 2023
- Closing date for online registration: July 15, 2023
- Tentative date of online examination: Second or third week of August 2023
For more details, candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
How to apply
- Go to the official website of Central Bank of India: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Manager (Mainstream) in Middle Management Grade Scale II” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Your application will be submitted once you have completed all of the steps above or Click Here.