The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 1275 Sub Inspector (SI) posts in the Bihar Police Department. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for this jobs in Bihar from October 5 to November 5, 2023.
Bihar Police Sub Inspector (SI) Vacancies
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Age Limit: 20-37 years for male candidates and 20-40 years for female candidates as on August 1, 2023.
- Nationality: Indian citizen.
- Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs. 700/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 400/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking OR Offline E Challan Mode
The selection process will consist of the following stages:
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
|Gen/ OBC||EBC / SC / ST||Gen/OBC||EBC / SC / ST|
|Height||165 CMS||160 CMS||155 CMS||155 CMS|
|Chest||81-86 CMS||79-84 CMS||NA||NA|
|Running||1.6 KM Run in 06 Min 30 Sec.||01 KM Run in 06 Min.|
|High J||04 Feet||03 Feet|
|Long J||12 Feet||09 Feet|
|Gola Fek||16 Pound Gola Through 16 Feet.||12 Pound Goal Through 10 Feet.|
- Application Start Date: October 5, 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: November 5, 2023
- Last Date to Pay Fees: November 5, 2023
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of BPSSSC: bpssc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on “Recruitment” and select “Apply Online” for Sub Inspector posts.
- Fill in the online application form with all required information.
- Upload the required documents, including passport-size photo, signature, and Aadhaar card.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Review and submit your application.
- Direct Link to Apply.
For more details, please check the official notification.