The North Eastern Railway (NER) has invited online applications from eligible ITI passed Indian citizens for recruitment of 1104 Act Apprentice vacancies in Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Carpenter, Painter, Machinist, Turner and Mechanic Diesel discipline in various NER Railway Workshop / Units under Apprentices Act, 1961.
The last date for registration of online applications is 2nd August 2023.
Apprentice Vacancies Open for ITI Passed in North Eastern Railway
|Workshop/ Unit||No of Posts|
|Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur||411|
|Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||63|
|Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||35|
|Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar||151|
|Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar||60|
|Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar||64|
|Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn||155|
|Diesel Shed Gonda||90|
|Carriage & Wagon Varanasi||75|
- Online registration starts: 3rd July 2023
- Online registration ends: 2nd August 2023
- Application fee payment last date: 2nd August 2023
- Candidates should have passed 10th class with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have ITI certificate in the relevant trade from NCVT / SCVT.
- The age of the candidate should be between 15 years and 24 years as on 2nd August 2023.
The selection will be based on merit list (on the basis of matriculation and ITI marks).
The application fee is ₹100/- for general category candidates and nil for SC/ST/EWS/Divyang (PwBD)/ women candidates.
How to apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through the RRC Gorakhpur official website (rrcgorakhpur.net).The application form must be filled in full and all relevant documents must be uploaded.
For more information, please check the official notification.