AAI Recruitment 2023: Airports Authority of India (AAI) is inviting online applications from fresh Bachelor’s degree holders and engineering graduates to fill 496 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control).
The online registration process will start on November 1, 2023 and end on November 30, 2023.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible, candidates must have completed a full-time, regular Bachelor’s Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics or a full-time, regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline.
- Candidates are required to demonstrate a minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English at the level of 10+2 standard.
- The maximum age limit for candidates is 27 years as on November 30, 2023. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PwBD candidates.
AAI Junior Executive Vacancy Details
👉Check all Government Jobs Notification.
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs.1,000/-
- SC / ST / PwD / Female: Rs.0/-
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process for AAI Junior Executives will consist of the following stages:
- Objective Type Online Examination (Computer Based Test)
- Application Verification
- Voice Test/ Psychoactive Substances Test/ Psychological Assessment Test
- Medical Test
- Background Verification
Junior Executive [Group-B: E-1 level] : Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000/- Per Month.
How To Apply AAI Recruitment 2023
- Visit the AAI website at https://www.aai.aero/.
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Vacancies” tab.
- Select the post you are interested in.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
The admit card will be available on the AAI website after the application process is over. The exam date will be announced later.