Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana has been implemented by the Government of Odisha for the welfare of the students and teachers of the state. Through this scheme, the government will honor the beneficiaries who have done excellent work and contributed in the field of education. Encouraged by this, other people will also come forward to take advantage of the scheme.
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on November 16, 2022 launched a new award and scholarship program named Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana Award and Scholarship Scheme. The program was designed to encourage healthy competition among public schools and to recognize academic achievement. It was put in place to fulfill these two goals.
A total of one hundred crore rupees will be distributed to the newly constructed schools along with other benefits of this programme. Each year, the award will be given to approximately 50,000 students, 1,500 principals, School Management Committee, Alumni, Gram Panchayat, and District Administrators.
Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana Odisha 2022; Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana 2022|
|Introduced By||Government of Odisha|
|Launched by||Shri Naveen Patnaik (Chief Minister of Odisha)|
|Launched on||16 November 2022|
|Objective||To motivate students and every working professional in the education system of Odisha|
|Benefits||Students and other officials will receive prizes|
|Beneficiaries||50,000 students, 1,500 school principals, school management committee members, alumni, the district authorities, and the gram panchayat|
|Official Website||Not disclosed|
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana
- The majority of honors will go to one of these two categories. The first is personal, while the second is company recognition. Lecturers, headmistresses, and headmasters will each receive individual rewards.
- 100 secondary school teachers will receive awards in each of the seven areas at the block, district, and gram panchayat levels. Honors will be given to Headmasters or Head Mistresses at different levels.
- Pupils will have access to three subcategories. The first will go to the most deserving students. The second will go to those who demonstrate leadership potential and excel in extracurricular activities. Finally, the third category will go to financially challenged but deserving pupils.
- At the block, state, and district levels, awards will be presented to the top alumni organizations, school management teams, gram panchayats, and district administrations.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana 2022
- Teachers and students of the state: The scheme was launched by the Odisha CM, and only teachers, schools, students, and management can take advantage of it.
- School students: The scheme is open to all school students, teachers, and alumni, as well as school administration, principals, and school staff.
- Students from both economically disadvantaged and affluent backgrounds are eligible to apply.
- To be eligible for the yojana’s benefits, the candidate must be an Odisha permanent resident.
- The position requires a participant in the mass education system, such as a teacher at a primary or secondary school or a student who is deserving.
The documents needed for this scheme are listed below:
- Aadhar Card for ID proof
- Domicile certificate (DC)
- Residence certificate
- Educational certificate or highest qualification received
- Family Income
Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana Online Registration Procedure
Because the award and scholarship programme was only recently implemented, the state government of Odisha has not yet disclosed the details of the program’s registration process. School administrators are required to visit the official website of the programme in order to remain informed and to submit an application for the programme as soon as the application information is made available.
Digilocker for CHSE/BSE council
Along with the announcement of the scholarship scheme, the Chief Minister also launched the Digi Locker Arrangement for the Council of Higher Secondary Education. Students can access their certificates, mark sheets, and other academic documents through this virtual locker.
Objective of the Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana
The Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana’s primary purpose is to encourage all those involved in Odisha’s education system. This programme will provide funding for 1500 teachers as well as 50,000 students. These awards will be given to alumni associations for their support and academic performance. Awards will be distributed at the state, local, and district levels by the Mukhyamantri Sikshya Puraskar Yojana.
ଶିକ୍ଷା କ୍ଷେତ୍ରରେ ଉତ୍କର୍ଷତା ପାଇଁ #5T ରୂପାନ୍ତରିତ ସ୍କୁଲ ତଥା ଅନ୍ୟ ସ୍କୁଲମାନଙ୍କ ଲାଗି ମୁଖ୍ୟମନ୍ତ୍ରୀ ଶ୍ରୀ @Naveen_Odisha ‘ମୁଖ୍ୟମନ୍ତ୍ରୀ ଶିକ୍ଷା ପୁରସ୍କାର ଯୋଜନା’ରେ ₹୧୦୦ କୋଟିର ପୁରସ୍କାର ଘୋଷଣା କରିଛନ୍ତି। ଏଥିରେ ଛାତ୍ରଛାତ୍ରୀ, ସରପଞ୍ଚ, ଶିକ୍ଷକ, ପୁରାତନ ଛାତ୍ରଛାତ୍ରୀ, ସ୍କୁଲ କମିଟିଙ୍କୁ ପୁରସ୍କୃତ କରାଯିବ। pic.twitter.com/VQSFMckxDn— CMO Odisha (@CMO_Odisha) November 17, 2022
Who Introduced the Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana?
The Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana Award and Scholarship Scheme has been introduced by the chief minister of Odisha.
When was the Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana launched?
On November 16, 2022, the Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana was launched.
What does the Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana’s budget look like?
A 100 crore budget has been set aside by the government for this project.
Who benefits from this Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana?
50,000 students, 1,500 school administrators, alumni, members of the school management committee, district officials, and the gram panchayat.