OPSC PGT Recruitment 2024: 1375 Vacancies Open, Apply Online by March 2 at opsc.gov.in.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites applications for the recruitment of 1375 Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) for 50 Government Higher Secondary Schools and 106 Upgraded Higher Secondary Schools in the state of Odisha. Interested candidates can apply online from January 31, 2024. The deadline for online submissions is March 2, 2024.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply Post Graduate Teachers
- A Candidate must not be below the age of 21 years and above 38 years as on 01/01/2023.
- The Maximum age limit will be 45 years for in-service candidates TGT
- Upper age limit shall be relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to the categories SC,ST,SEBC & Women.
A Candidate must have:
- Master’s Degree in Subject concerned from a recognised University and have possessed two years post Graduate Master’s Course or intergrated Six years Post Graduate Master’s Course From Regional College of Education Recognized by the NCERT.
- B.E.d or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.E.d from a recognized University provided that B.Ed qualification shall not be the mandatory eligibility criteria for the post of post graduate teacher in the subjects where B.Ed. Course is not offered.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject to production of the certificate in support of above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution having affiliation to a recognized University.
B.Ed. Qualification for subjects other than Botany, Chemistry, English, Economics, Geography, History, Hindi, Mathematics, Odia, Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit and Zoology shall not be mandatory eligibility criteria for post of Post Graduate Teacher.
|Starting Date of Online Application
|Last Date of Online Application
|02/03/2024 (11:59 PM)
How To Apply
Ready to Apply OPSC PGTs Posts? Follow These Steps:
- Visit the official OPSC website: https://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Click the “Apply Online” link and register.
- Fill the online application form with accurate details.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Submit the form and print a copy for reference.
- Stay updated on important dates throughout the process.
For more details about the recruitment, please refer to the official notification.