The Northern Railway, Ministry of Railways, Government of India is recruiting for 323 vacancies for the posts of Train Manager, Assistant Loco Pilot, and other posts. The vacancies are open to candidates who have completed 10th/ITI/Diploma/Engineering/12th/B.Sc in the relevant subjects.
The selection process will be based on a Computer Based Test (CBT) and Aptitude Test. The interested and qualified candidates can apply online through the Northern Railway website from 28/07/2023 to 28/08/2023.
- Age limit:
- UR candidates: Up to 42 years.
- OBC candidates: Up to 45 years.
- SC/ST candidates: Up to 47 years.
- Educational qualification:
- Candidates who have completed 10th/ITI/Diploma/Engineering/12th/B.Sc in the relevant subjects can apply.
|Assistant Loco Pilot||169|
*For more government job check full list of all latest govt job notifications.
Steps to Apply
- Read the job details on official notification.
- Apply online at Northern Railway
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format, attach the necessary documents.
- Take the print out of the Application/E-receipt after submission, for future use.
|Commencement of Online Application Submission||28/07/2023|
|Deadline for Online Application Submission||28/08/2023|
|Date for uploading of signed application form by candidate in PDF format on RRC Website||01/09/2023|
For more information, please visit the Northern Railway website.