TATA Steel has recently announced its recruitment drive for the year 2023, seeking qualified candidates for various positions in Mining and Geology roles. If you have the required qualifications and experience, this is a fantastic opportunity to join TATA Steel, a renowned name in the industry.
- Assistant Manager Mining
- Manager Mining
- Sr. Manager Mining
- Manager Mine Planning
- Sr. Manager Mine Planning
- Sr. Geologist
Selected candidates will be placed in the above-mentioned positions, either in the Metal or Coal mines of Tata Steel.
Minimum Education Qualifications
Candidates must have completed a full-time degree in one of the following fields:
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg) in Mining Engineering from AICTE recognized colleges/UGC approved universities, along with First/Second Class Mines Manager Certificate of Competency (Metal/Coal) issued by DGMS OR
- MSc (Geology / Applied Geology) / M.Tech (Applied Geology) / M.Sc. Tech (Applied Geology) from AICTE recognized colleges/UGC approved universities.
Candidates with knowledge of software such as ARC-GIS, AUTOCAD, SURPAC, MINEX, SPRY, or familiarity with usage of field equipment like Brunton, GPS, etc., will be preferred.
Candidates must have relevant experience of 2 to 12 years in Mining, Mine planning, or Geology roles.
- Female candidates not having Second Class Mines Manager Certificate of Competency (Metal/Coal) can also apply if they are eligible for the certificate.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are domiciles of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha.
- Tata Steel is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply. PWD (Orthopedically Disabled i.e., Partial disability in Lower limb or Upper limb) candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- All selected candidates will undergo Background Verification and Pre-Employment Medical examination as per the company’s standards before their appointment.
- Candidates found ineligible as per the laid-down criteria at any stage of the selection process will be immediately disqualified from further consideration.
The positions are available at various locations in Jharkhand and Odisha:
- Jharkhand: Noamundi (Open cast Mining – Metal), West Bokaro (Open cast Coal Mining), Jharia (Underground Coal Mining), Jamshedpur (only for Mine Planning and Geologist/Sr. Geologist roles).
- Odisha: Joda (Open cast Mining – Metal), Khondbond (Open cast Mining – Metal), Joda (FAMD) – (Open cast Mining – Metal).
Link for Application Form
Interested candidates can apply online through the application form available at the following link: https://tslhr.tatasteel.co.in/recruit/Mining.aspx
Last Date of Submission of Online Application
The online application on the website will be open until 31st July 2023.
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Culture Assessment.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews in person.
- Communication from Tata Steel will be through the mail-id [email protected] only.
- Tata Steel or its hiring partners do not ask candidates to deposit money for any job offer.
- Tata Steel is not associated with any external agency to conduct interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.