OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 378 Radiographer posts in various District establishments and Medical Colleges and Hospitals under the Health & Family Welfare Department of Government of Odisha.
There is no application fee required for this Odisha Government Job.
- Age Requirement: Applicants must be between 21 and 38 years of age, with applicable age relaxation as per Notification rules.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have:
- Passed +2 Science Examination from a recognized board.
- Completed a Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT) from a government or approved private institution.
- Higher qualifications like BMRT or MRT are also accepted if they have DMRT.
- Registration: Candidates must be registered with the Radiographers Council in the State and have a valid registration certificate as of the advertisement date.
How to Apply
- Visit the OSSSC website: www.osssc.gov.in
- Click on the “Apply Online” button on the Home page.
- If you are a new user, click on the “Register” button.
- Fill in the required details and create an account.
- Once you have logged in, click on the “Apply Online” link for the post of Radiographer.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill in the online application form.
- Upload the required documents, including your educational certificates, registration certificate, and passport-size photograph.
- Review your application and submit it.
- Application Start Date: September 21, 2023
- Application End Date: October 20, 2023
The selection process for the OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023 will consist of a written exam only. The written exam will be conducted in OMR system or Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) mode.
The selected candidates will be appointed as Radiographers (District cadre Group-C post) in various District establishments and Medical Colleges and Hospitals under the Health & Family Welfare Department of Government of Odisha. The pay scale for the post is Rs. 25500-81100, with a Pay Matrix level-7 at Cell-01.
For more details, please refer to the official notification.