Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is recruiting 23 Pharmacist posts in different departments of the Government of Odisha. The application process will be online and will start on August 28, 2023. The last date to apply is September 25, 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply online as per the official notification OSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023.
OSSC Pharmacist Recruitment of 23 Vacancies
|Post||Department||UR||SC||ST||Total (Including Women)|
|Pharmacist||Directorate Prison & Correctional Services||2||10||11||23 (4)|
|Pharmacist||Directorate of Printing, Stationery & Publication, Odisha, Cuttack||–||–||1||1|
- Candidate must have passed +2 Science Examination under CHSE Odisha or equivalent conducted by recognized Boards.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from Odisha State Board of Pharmacy or any recognized Medical College or institution approved by All India Council of Technical Education.
- Registration with State Pharmacy Council before the advertisement publication date.
Age as of January 01, 2023criteria:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules
- Check your age on Age Calculator.
- Preliminary Examination (if applications exceed 9000): Details to be provided later
- Main Written Examination (Technical Paper: 200 Marks)
- Certificate Verification
How to apply
To apply, candidates need to follow these steps:
- Go to the OSSC website: www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the “APPLY ONLINE” button on the home page.
- Register yourself by clicking on the “NEW USER” button.
- Fill out the online application form and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
Don’t miss this chance to contribute to the healthcare sector and secure a rewarding career in the Government of Odisha. For more information, please check the official notification for OSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023.