OSSC CGLRE-2023: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a notification for the Combined Graduate Level Recruitment Examination (CGLRE)-2023. This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 504 vacancies for Group-B and Group-C posts/services across various departments and Heads of Departments (HoDs) under the Government of Odisha.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are eligible and interested in a government job in Odisha.
- Age Limit: Applicants should be between 21 and 38 years of age as of January 1, 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduate
- Computer Knowledge
Candidates do not need to pay any application fee to apply for the exam.
|Last Date to Submit the Application||14/11/2023|
|Last Date for Form Editing Period||17/11/2023|
- Written Exam (Preliminary, Mains)
- Certificate Verification
How to Apply for OSSC CGL Recruitment Exam 2023
Interested candidates can follow these steps to apply for the OSSC CGL Recruitment Exam 2023:
- Visit the official OSSC website at www.ossc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Log in or register to access the online application form.
- Complete the application form with accurate details.
- Upload the necessary documents as per the instructions.
- Review your application and submit it.
- Make sure to download and save a copy of your application for future reference.