The Odisha Directorate of Fire and Emergency Services, Cuttack, has issued an official job notification, opening the doors to a promising career for 941 individuals. These vacancies comprise 826 positions for Firemen and 115 for Fireman Drivers. This is a golden opportunity for eligible candidates to become a part of Odisha’s prestigious fire and emergency services.
Odisha Fireman Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name: Odisha Directorate of Fire and Emergency Services, Cuttack
- Post Names: Fireman, Fireman Driver
- Total Vacancies: 941 Posts
- Job Category: Odisha Government Job
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Period: September 1, 2023, to September 30, 2023, 11:59 PM
- Application Fee: None
- Salary: Pay Scale of Rs. 19,900/- in Level -4, Cell-1 of the pay matrix as per ORSP Rules, 2017
- Job Location: Across Odisha
- Fireman: 12th Pass from a government-approved institute/board.
- Fireman Driver: 12th Pass + valid heavy driving license required.
Candidates applying for the Fireman and Fireman Driver positions should meet the following age criteria:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Notification rules.
Candidates must satisfy the following physical measurement criteria to be eligible for these roles:
- Weight: 55 Kg
- Chest: 79 cms to 84 cms
- Height: 168 cms
- Weight: 50 Kg
- Chest: 76 cms to 81 cms
- Height: 163 cms
Odisha Fireman Vacancy 2023
- General: 622
- SC: 91
- ST: 113
- Total Posts: 826
Odisha Fireman Driver Vacancy 2023
- Unreserved: 74
- SC: 02
- ST: 29
- Total Posts: 115
Candidates applying for Odisha Fireman and Fireman Driver Jobs will undergo a comprehensive selection process, including the following stages:
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Ability Test
- Document Verification
How To Apply
To apply for the Odisha Fireman and Fireman Driver Recruitment 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Directorate of Fire and Emergency Services at https://odishafshgscd.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab and select the “Odisha Fireman Bharti 2023” link.
- Carefully read the instructions before proceeding.
- Click on the “Register Online” button and complete the registration form.
- After registration, you will receive a Registration ID and password.
- Log in using your Registration ID and password.
- Fill out the Odisha Fireman and Fireman Driver Online Form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Print a copy of the final submitted application form for future reference.
Direct Link To Apply Online: Click Here
For more details and specific eligibility criteria, please refer to the official notification. Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of Odisha’s esteemed fire and emergency services!