National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID) is recruiting for various Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Teacher, Librarian, Pharmacist, Head Master, Assistant Librarian, and Music Teacher positions.
The positions are open to candidates who have completed B.Ed, B.Sc, BAMS, Diploma, M.Sc, MCA, M.Phil, Ph.D, MS, and MD. The eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in (Interview) on July 25, 2023.
The positions are available in Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Raipur, and Secunderabad. The salaries range from Rs. 390/- to Rs. 850/- per session.
The selection process will involve document verification and a personal interview.
To apply for the positions, candidates must visit the NIEPID website and download the application form. The application form must be filled out and submitted along with the required documents at the Walk-in venue on July 25, 2023.
The Walk-in venues are as follows
- NIEPID, Secunderabad: Manovikas Nagar, Secunderabad – 500 009.
- NIEPID, Kolkata: B.T Road, Bonhooghly, Kolkata – 700 090.
- NIEPID, RC Navi Mumbai: NIEPID Regional Centre, Plot No. 44A, Sector-5, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410 210.
- NIEPID RC, Noida(including MSEC): C-44A, Sector 40, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida-201 301 (U.P).
- CRC, Rajnandgaon: Composite Regional Centre for Skill Development, Rehabilitation and Empowerment of Persons With Disabilities, Old District Hospital Campus, Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh – 491 441.