The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has invited online applications for the Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE-2023). The exam will be held to fill a total of 2017 vacancies in various government departments of Jharkhand. Online applications will be accepted from June 20, 2023 to July 19, 2023.
Interested candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria can apply online by carefully reading the full notification provided.
JSSC JGGLCCE-2023 Recruitment for 2017 Vacancies
|Assistant Branch Officer||347||67||45||87||80||237||863|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||135||27||20||33||33||87||335|
|Labor Enforcement Officer||77||09||10||18||19||49||182|
|Block Welfare Officer||79||15||12||19||19||51||195|
|Block Supply Officer||102||20||14||25||24||67||252|
To be eligible for the JGGLCCE 2023, candidates must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or Graduate from a recognized university
- Be between the ages of 21 and 35 years as of August 1, 2023
- General/EBC/BC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 50/-
Important Dates for the JGGLCCE 2023
|Application Start Date||June 20, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||July 19, 2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||July 21, 2023|
|Correction Last Date||July 25-27, 2023|
Step-by-Step Guide to Apply for the JGGLCCE 2023
- Visit the official website: https://jssc.nic.in/
- Click on the JGGLCCE-2023 Notification in “What’s New” section.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully.
- Fill in the required personal, educational, and contact details in the online application form.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee through the provided online or offline payment options.
- Review the entered information and submit the application. Save the confirmation page and note down your application or registration number.
For More Details check the official notification.