JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2023: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) invites online applications of 583 Vacancies for the position of Excise Constable in various departments as part of the Jharkhand Constable Recruitment 2023. Interested candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply online by filling out the application form. Before proceeding with the application, it is advised to carefully read the full notification.
The important dates for the recruitment process are as follows:
- Application Start: 1st June 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th June 2023
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 2nd July 2023
- Correction Dates: 6th to 8th July 2023
JSSC Recruitment of Excise Constable 583 Vacancies
The total number of vacancies for Excise Constable is 583. Posts according to categories is as follows:
- General: 237 posts
- BC-I: 50 posts
- BC-II: 32 posts
- EWS: 59 posts
- SC: 57 posts
- ST: 148 posts
Eligibility Requirements To Apply Excise Constable
To be eligible for the Excise Constable position, candidates must have passed the 10th (High School) examination from a recognized university. The age of the candidate should be between 18 and 25 years as of 1st August 2023. Additional age relaxation will be provided as per the rules.
Physical standards for the candidates are as follows:
|Male||Gen/OBC||160 CMS||81 CM||10 KM Run in 60 Minutes.|
|SC/ST||155 CMS||79 CM|
|Female||All||148 CMS||NA||05 KM Run in 40 Minutes|
Candidates are advised to fulfill the physical standards mentioned above to be considered eligible for the position.
Candidates are required to pay an application fee, which is Rs. 100/- for General, OBC, and EWS categories, and Rs. 50/- for SC and ST categories. The examination fee can be paid online using debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI mode, or through offline mode using E Challan.
Step-by-Step Guide to Apply for the JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website: https://jsscjecce23.onlinereg.in/index.html.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully.
- Fill in the required personal, educational, and contact details in the online application form.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee through the provided online or offline payment options.
- Review the entered information and submit the application. Save the confirmation page and note down your application or registration number.
For More Details check the official notification.
This recruitment drive by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) presents an opportunity for eligible candidates to join the Excise Constable department. Interested individuals are encouraged to apply online before the specified last date.