AIC, the Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited, has recently announced job openings for 30 Management Trainee positions. Candidates aspiring to kick-start their career with AIC can apply for these posts via the official website at aicofindia.com. The online application process will remain open until July 7, 2023.
AIC Recruitment Notification 2023
- Organization: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited
- Position: Management Trainee
- Vacancies: 30
- Job Location: All India
- Educational Qualification: Graduate, Post Graduate Degree, Diploma, MBA, PGDM
- Salary: Rs. 60,000/- Per Month
- Official Website: www.aicofindia.com
- Mode of Application: Online
Candidates must meet the following qualification criteria:
- For Graduation in Agriculture Marketing/ Agriculture Marketing & Cooperation/ Agriculture Business Management/ Rural Management: Minimum 60% marks (SC/ST – 55%) in aggregate from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Graduation in any discipline: Minimum 60% marks (SC/ST – 55%) in aggregate from a recognized University/Institution, along with a 2-year full-time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in any of the following:
- MBA- Rural Management/Agriculture Marketing/ Agri Business Management/ Agri-Business and Rural Development
- Post Graduate Diploma- Rural Management/ Agri Business Management (PGDM-ABM)/ Agriculture Marketing
- Post Graduate Degree- Agriculture Marketing/ Agri Business Management/ Rural Management.
The age limit for the AIC Recruitment 2023 for the 30 Management Trainee positions is 21 to 30 years.
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
- All candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Notification Date: June 24, 2023
- Application Last Date: July 9, 2023
- Payment Mode Date: June 24, 2023, to July 9, 2023
The selection will be based on the Interview, Merit, and Examination.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website aicofindia.com before July 9, 2023.